Saturday, August 22, 2015

I'm here 'cause I got something to say...

"Happy Halloween ladies!"

First post! Hurrah...

If you're reading this, it might be due to the fact you have some interest in my inane ramblings from previous posts on G+ or around Teh Interwebz. If so, I thank you and hope you'll find something of interest or use. :)

This is a huge step for me, and something that I've contemplated off and on for a while. What finally prompted me to take the plunge is that I feel like I have a lot to say, on a lot of subjects, that may not fit into the standard community postings per se. Sort of rhetorical "sound of one hand clapping" thoughts, session reports, whatever, that aren't necessarily aimed at anyone in particular, or in need of a response (though comments are more than welcome!).

Anyhoo, we'll see what we see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment